Владмама.ру Перейти на сайт Владмама.ру Просто Есть

Часовой пояс: UTC + 10 часов

Ответить на тему [ Сообщений: 145 ]  Страница 1 из 8  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8След.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Let's get acquainted!
Сообщение Добавлено:  
crazy-дизайнер :)
Автор темы
С нами с: 12 авг 2006
Изображений: 12
Благодарил (а): 1901 раз
My dear friends!
I think, there are a lot of folks here on Vladmama, who would like to chat in English, talk over the last news, play language games and so on.

Welcome to our ENGLISH CORNER!

Дорогие друзья!
Думаю, среди нас на Владмаме есть немало тех, кто хотел бы пообщаться по-английски, обсудить последние новости, поиграть в языковые игры и т.д.
Добро пожаловать в наш уголок английского!

First, let's say some words about ourselves. It's not so important if your English is not so good as you want it to be. Just try to speak (or write, actually :wink: )! If you feel discomfort to write in English, please write in Russian and then I'll help you to express it in English.

Для начала, давайте немного расскажем о себе. Не важно, если ваш уровень аглийского языка не так высок, как вы бы этого хотели. Просто попытайтесь что-нибудь сказать (или точнее, написать :wink: )!. Если вы стесняетесь писать по-английски, напишите по-русски, а потом я помогу вам выразить свои мысли на английском языке.

So, this is my story.
My name is Evguenia (English - Jenny, Chinese - Lili :wink: ). I'm 23 and I'm married.
I graduated from the Oriental institute, Far-East State Technical University, Vladivostok in 2005. My major is Chinese and English. I was working as secretary and intepreter in Vladivostok State Medical University.

Итак, начну с себя.
Меня зовут Евгения (английское имя - Дженни, китайское - Лили :wink: ). Мне 23 года и я замужем.
Я закончила Восточный институт ДВГТУ. Моя специальность - английский и китайский языки. Я работала секретарем и преведочиком в Медицинском университете.

Now I'm not working and sitting at home with my little son Timofey (Timmy), he is 2 years. We all (me, my husband Alex, grandmothers Olga and Irina, grandfathers Igor and Serge and many others all over the world, who are our relatives and friends) are crazy about him despite of his mischievous behavior sometimes :lol: He's so sweet and funny. He surprises us every day with his new words and tricks.

Сейчас я не работаю и сижу дома со своим маленьким сыном Тимофеем (Тимми). Ему 2 года. Все мы (а это я, мой мыж Алексеей, бабушки Оля и Ира, дедушки Игорь и Сережа, а также многие наши родственники и друзья со всех концов света) просто обожаем его, несмотря на то, что иногда он бывает немного невыносимым :lol: Он такой милый и смешной. Каждый день он удивляет нас своими новыми словечками и шалостями.

My hobby is making jewelry from beads, shells and other materials. You can look through my works and other pictures here
- http://www.womanshobby.net/forum/index. ... topic=3862 and here - http://my-photo.ru/?a=1241
I also like to sing and write songs, poems and music. I'm crazy about Sara Brightman and I think she's the best female singer in the world! I can listen to her angelic voice for hours and hours!
I like drawing and painting a little. And I like to cook.

Я увлекаюсь изготовлением украшений из бисера, ракушек и других материалов. Мои работы и другие фото вы можете посмотреть здесь - http://www.womanshobby.net/forum/index. ... topic=3862 и здесь - http://my-photo.ru/?a=1241
Еще я люблю петь, пишу стихи, песни и музыку. Я обожаю Сару Брайтман и считаю ее самой лучшей исполнительницей на планете! Готова слушать ее ангельский голос часами!
Также люблю рисовать карандашом и немного красками. Люблю готовить.

So, I think I have told you the most interesting about myself.
It's your turn now! Join the club!

Думаю, что рассказала о себе самое интересное.
А сейчас ваша очередь! Присоединяйтесь!

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Душа Владмамы
Душа Владмамы
С нами с: 23 апр 2006
Изображений: 10
Благодарил (а): 569 раз
Oh, ok....)))

My name is Ekatherina. I'm 24 and I'm married :)
I graduated from the Oriental institute, Far Easten State University, Vladivostok in 2005. My major is Korean and English. I have never worked before and had not practice... :lol: That's why my English is not so good...I'm sorry.... :oops:

My hobby is drawing and I write poems sometimes...And....I will continue tomorrow because my head doesn't want to work and think :lol:

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Ищу друзей и единомышленников
С нами с: 12 апр 2006
Ok. I"ll be the next one. Diavona? As I see you know chinese? Me too, I finished Far Eastern University, Oriental faculty, area management (by Alexandrov) in 2005 :lol: MAybe we know each other? I'm 23 too/ My name's Elina, chinese name - lina. After two years' break my English is rather bad, my chinese - is just awful. I have some hope to remember English, but chinese. I remember nothing exept ni hao :wink: :cry: Recently I couldn't read ping guo (apple).
The topic is a perfect opportunity to practice in English/
That's all for today, it's too late to try to think

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Жизнь прекрасна!!!
Изображений: 1
Благодарил (а): 116 раз
oh, what's a nice idea! after the four-years' break i've forgotten english at all. i'd like to practice with you.
I graduated from pedagogical college, several years worked in school, now i'm a house wife an i like it. i'm 28 and i've son.
edited by Diavona*
Let me correct your mistakes. :wink:

I worked at school for several years

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Порт постоянной приписки Владмама.ру
С нами с: 26 дек 2006
Благодарил (а): 1087 раз
And I Think so, it's a great idea. :D I've no practice since 2000 year. :(
My name is Catherine, I'm 28. I graduated from ....Oh, sorry it's my baby, i've to go...
edited by Diavona*

I've not practiced since 2000.

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
С нами с: 16 авг 2006
Благодарил (а): 1782 раза
edited by Diavona*
Изображение

Последний раз редактировалось Сherchez la femme 28 мар 2015, 19:43, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Мой адрес Владмама.ру
Благодарил (а): 22 раза
Попробую и я. Только не судите строго - у меня разговорный очень хороший, могу в разговоре такой лапши на уши на английском навешать, что мало не покажется :lol: :lol: :lol: а вот чтобы все это написать, да еще и по правилам, да еще и без ошибок в словах - эт не мое :) Но попробую :) :)

My name is Ekaterina. I'm 27 and I'm married.
I graduated from the Institute of Economics and Managment, Far-East State Technical University, Vladivostok in 2001. My first work was a secretary in Regional Bureau of Legal Medicine. I was 16 years old then and I managed to combine (may be mix?) study and work. On 3 rate (what did you mean, year - курс?) I (unnecessary - have) started to work on a speciality (unnecessary) as economist. By the end of my study I have already had a lot of experience and a good post (position?).

Now I'm not working and sitting at home with my baby Eroha, he is about 2 years. I love him so much.
That's all for know. I'd like to tell you a lot of things But it is very difficult for me to write all this here. Much easier - simply to talk. - It's much easier for me to talk, not to write.
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
crazy-дизайнер :)
Автор темы
С нами с: 12 авг 2006
Изображений: 12
Благодарил (а): 1901 раз
Wow! Glad to see you all here, girls. And your English is not so bad as you think. I expected that it will be much worth :oops: :lol: :wink: But, look at you all - good job!
Katena, I see there are a lot of our colleagues (oriental languages) here :lol: .

Steller, have you graduated from Far-East State Technical University or from Far-East State University? I think it is the second as we have no area management faculty in Oriental institute of FESTU. But may be you know Anna Moskalenko (she was my classmate in school №23).
As for my Chinese - it's awful too :oops: I can remember very simple phrases like "Ni jiao shenme mingzi?" (What's your name) or "Zhe shi duo shao qian?" (How much does it cost?) :lol: :lol: :lol: But when I think about shipbuilding technical texts we studied on the 5th year.... :shock: it makes my hair stand! :lol: - I don't remember a word from there! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually I always was fond of English. I can name my family an englishspeaking. My Mom is an oceanologist (she travells a lot visiting different conferenses all over the world, she writes papers in English) and my Dad has a lot of friends all over the world - so you see, I always had a lot of opportunities to practice. We have a lot of movies in English like "Mary Poppins" and "The sounds of music" with Julie Andrews starring (oh, lovely actress!) We also have "A beautiful mind", "Sleepless in Seatle", "You've got mail"...
And I wanted to study English after school, but... You know, I had not so many chanses to enter the university for free. And I took part in "Students' Spring 2000". It helped me to enter Oriental institute for free.

Неопытная (Unexperienced :oops: :wink: ), what is the name of your son and how old is he?

Cathy, tell us more about yourself and your family, please :wink:

Vredina, have you set the date for your wedding already? :wink: How many kids do you want to have in the future?
I can say that I'm a teacher too. I teach 3 girls. One (Sasha) is in 11th grade. She came to me last June and her English was ve-e-e-ery bad. She even didn't know what the word "close" means. :shock: We had a stiff job to improve her English and now it's better. And 2 other girls (Anna and Albina) are in the 9th grade. They are classmates and their English is not bad for our damned Soviet English education in our schools. :twisted: We talk a lot, read English books.

Kate, no, please write all you want to say. This is the main aim of our forum - to improve your WRITING English :wink: It will be hard at the beginnig but... just try to start! Of course, we also can talk on 11th (in English).
Let me tell you about my Dad. He writes poems and songs but he has no musical education. I remember ten years ago I tried to teach him to play the piano... :lol: It didn't work :lol: But he has a beautiful voice and I'm so glad inherited my own voice from him.

Последний раз редактировалось Diavona* 25 июн 2007, 15:52, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Поддержите новичка!
С нами с: 19 фев 2007
Попробую присоединиться, но мой английский ой как плох :(

Hello, my name is Ann. I'm 31 and I'm married. I've graduated from FESU (psychology -1999, marketing - 2003). I have son - Ivan.
Now I'm working as Trade Marketing Executive in foreign company on part time.
My hobby is reading about ancient history (Greece, Maya, China etc.)

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Душа Владмамы
Душа Владмамы
Mabi писал(а):

Wow, your hobby is very interesting and uncommon if I can such call it - if I can say in such a manner :oops: Why are you interested in it?

edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Поддержите новичка!
Because it's very intresting :D Это хобби с самого детства (This hobby is since my childhood... it has been my hobby since childhood)
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
С нами с: 17 май 2006
Благодарил (а): 6 раз
Well, girls, let my join your company :lol:. My name is Ekaterina, I'm 29 y.o. I am married and I've got a beautiful 3 years old daughter named Tatiana. I work with the bank, so, if you need any information about banking - please, let me know (or do not hesitate to ask me - не стесняйтесь и спрашивайте меня) , I'll try to help you. I like travelling and I visited a lot of countries and even several continents. But for a traveller it is never enough. I am an Internet-addicted person, I can't do without it. I like driving and have 10.5 years experience of driving a car.
Nice to meet you!
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Поддержите новичка!
Because it's very intresting :D Это хобби с самого детства (This hobby is since my childhood...)

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Душа Владмамы
Душа Владмамы
Ekatherina is a popular name from us :wink:

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Мой адрес Владмама.ру
Благодарил (а): 22 раза
Mabi писал(а):

I can not say, that this my hobby, simply I like to read different books, including on history. If it will be - is interesting to you also, we shall somehow be crossed - talk (can, may be at the general meeting) I can give some books "Missing civilizations"series for reading. (I can give for a reading some books of a series "Missing civilizations ".)
I have next the following one:
-Aztecs: empire of blood and greatness (Ацтеки: империя крови и величия)
-Incas: lords of gold and successors of glory (Инки: владыки золота и наследники славы)
-Rome: an echo of imperial glory (Рим:эхо имперской славы)
-Sumer: cities of the Edem (Шумер: города Эдема)
- Pompeii: the disappeared city (Помпеи: исчезнувший город)
-Vikings: attacks from the north (Викинги: набеги с севера)
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Жизнь прекрасна!!!
Благодарил (а): 116 раз
Diavona* писал(а):
Неопытная (Unexperienced :oops: :wink: ), what is the name of your son and how old is he?

Maxim, he's 1,2 y.o.)))))) And i'm Irina.
some years ago i practiced my english by icq, and i can say that it was the greatest one)))), but then i found new job and i hadn't any time for it and for many other things(((.

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Well, I'll try again, during - as my son is sleeping.
I graduated from Far-East Academy of Economy & Management in 2000.
I'm married since 2003, I've got my son Alexey last year (My son Alexey was born last year). I love him very very much. I have no any hobby, but I want to try вышивать( :lol: ) to embroider.
I worked as a Sales Manager in a trade company.
I've forgot a lot of english words. I'll take my dictionary and then try to write more.
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Благодарил (а): 729 раз
Cathy писал(а):
Well, I'll try again, during my son is sleeping.
I graduated from Far-East Academy of Economy & Managment in 2000.
I'm married since 2003, I've got my son Alexey last year. I love him very very much. I have no any hobby, but I want to try вышивать( :lol: ).
I worked as a Sales Manager in a trade company.
I've forgot a lot of english words. I'll take my dictionary and then try to write more.

Woooow!!!Cool.
Are Catherine and Ekatherina the same ones?Because it's really interesting :wink:
My name is Maria, i'm almost 29 and i've graduated from the Far Eastern State Academy of Economics and Management in 2001, so Cathy, what specialization have you got?
I got married in 2003, I have one son, he's 1,8 y.o.
I've visited the USA in 1996, but unfortunately since that time I didn't have had not enough practice in using - to use my English knowledge. :cry:
And I still hope my job will be connected with daily using of English - (my job will be daily connected with English using).
And I hope I'll find that job.
Let my dreams come true :wink:
edited by Diavona*

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Hi, Maria.
Catherine is an English version of a Russian name Екатерина and Cathy is a short name. When I've been to England they called me Cathy.
I studied at (I don't know how to write it correctly) " Commercial activity"( Коммерческая деятельность). And what about you?

Заголовок сообщения:
Сообщение Добавлено:  
Ищу друзей и единомышленников
С нами с: 29 авг 2006
hi, my name is Anna. I don't likt (like) to interpritete - translate it (?) (it in english as Ann, so call me Anna.
I've gradueted (graduated) from the Pacific State University of Economics in 2006, it was the Far Eastern State Academy of Economics and Management earlier (to the end of the sentence). my profession is programming in economics. I'm married and have a son mantd (named ? ) Mikhail, hi (he) is one year and 5 mounth (month) old. and we are planning a daughter. may be next year :D so it's me
edited by Diavona*

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему [ Сообщений: 145 ]  Страница 1 из 8  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 10 часов